Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
- Legal Notice
LIMITAION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY: Customer assumes all liability and risk arising from the ordering, purchase, use or installation of parts that are purchased from PdV Motorsports. PdV Motorsports shall not be liable for any damages to any person or property arising out of or in connection with the use or installation of any parts that it sells or installs including, but not limited to, high performance products, collar gears, roll center adjusters, camber plates, and suspension control arms. Customer agrees to indemnify PdV Motorsports and it's owners from any and all claims (including legal fees) arising out of or in connection with the use or installation of the product(s) it purchased from PdV Motorsports. PdV Motorsports is not responsible for any damages or claims arising out of a delay in the processing or shipment of any order. By purchasing products from PdV Motorsports, Customer is acknowledging that it agrees to accept this Limitation of Liability.
All content appearing on this Web site is the property of:
PdV Motorsports, LLC
Copyright © 2014 PdV Motorsports, LLC. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2014 PdV Motorsports, LLC. All rights reserved.
All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by PdV Motorsports, LLC. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of PdV Motorsports, LLC or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
- Use Of Site
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. PdV Motorsports, LLC and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if PdV Motorsports, LLC believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of PdV Motorsports, LLC and its subsidiaries.
PdV Motorsports, LLC will not sell your information or use it in any way other than to conduct business through this website.
- Shipping & Delivery
At this time, PdV Motorsports, LLC ships merchandise to locations within the United States and U.S. territories, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands. Additionally, PdV Motorsports, LLC ships merchandise to Canada, but not to other international locations. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.
- Sales Tax
PdV Motorsports, LLC charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Web site based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped.
Most products will require sales tax to be charged if you live within Pennsylvania. SPEC clutch orders ship directly from SPEC in Alabama and customers residing in that state will be charged the 4% Alabama sales tax.
There is no expressly written warranty. However, our reputation is everything. Please contact us to discuss any issues you are having and we'll work with you to solve the problem.
- Return Policy
Contact us first so we can resolve whatever problem there may be but in general:
- No returns after 30 days
- Product must be in original condition
- Customer must have the original order # or returns will not be accepted
- Refunds on shipping/handling will not be granted on return items. No COD shipments will be accepted.
- If damage to a package occurs during shipping, the claim must be filed with the shipping company. We'll be glad to assist whenever possible.
- Store Hours
I work 24/7 and so far have been very good at responding within the hour at all hours of the day. If I happen to be out of touch for a day or two, please keep in mind, this is not my full time job.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED:
- Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. PdV Motorsports, LLC and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.
- GOVERNING LAW: In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of the State of business registration of PdV Motorsports, LLC shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State's courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
- MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and PdV Motorsports, LLC with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supercede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and PdV Motorsports, LLC with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by PdV Motorsports, LLC. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.